- To respond to inbound Change Requests (CRs), Service Requests (SRs), Queries for handling Incident Management
- To perform security monitoring and incident response, data loss prevention, vulnerability management, threat intelligence and threat hunting.
- To conduct assessment and analysis on alerts from various security tools, including IDPS tools, SIE and perform incident response actions, including escalating to other support groups.
- Ensure proper functioning of systems in the Security Operations Centre and enhance and Build Cyber threat detection use cases and assist in analysing & reducing false positive
- To build and enhance on incident response life cycle, security tools, SOAR playbook, IR runbooks and
- security processes for daily security operations
- Diploma/Degree in IT / Computer Science / Cyber Security or Related
- Min. 2 year experience on security operations L2
- Experience with common security operations systems, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS/IPS), Security Incident Event Management systems (SIEM) and anti-virus log collection systems
- Experience in Scripting with Python, Bash or PowerShell is an advantage.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.