Salary: $3800 – $5K + AWS +VB
- Monitor, detect and respond to known and or emerging threats
- Perform enrichment and gather information about high-value assets, threat landscape, and breach exposure from a myriad array of sources
- Conduct detailed & comprehensive investigation and triage on wide variety of security events, and recommend and implement remediation processes
- Perform complex data analysis in support of security event management and binary analysis on suspicious files
- Participate in Incident Response that includes root cause and lessons learned, development of new SIEM rules and analytics stories
- Identify opportunities to improve process and/or tools to ensure highest level of quality, including documentation, mentoring and training sessions
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, IT, Cyber Security
- Min 2 years experience in SOC enviroment
- Experience on SIEM/ Analytics, packet analysis, system administration of Linux, Windows etc
- Demonstrated experience with a wide variety of security logs to detect and resolve security issues
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $3,800 – $5,000 + AWS +VB