- Involved in site works
- Manage and monitor project site works
- Oversee and incharge of site workers
- Manage project schedule, cost and quality and site safety.
- Manage, plan and lead project team
- Ensure successful, cost-effective and timely project delivery.
- Interface and liaise with customers, consultants and contractors.
- Manage subcontractors and suppliers
- Nitec / Diploma / Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Construction / Building related)
- With 3 years of site management experience.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
Registration No: R1102058)
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $3K - $4K