Salary Range: $5K + VB + allowance + commission
5 working days, Mon – Fri , Normal office hours
- Manage new and existing SharePoint implementation and enhancements to the platform.
- Provide support on application and involve in SDLC.
- Conduct User requirement analysis to exiting system and analysis business information needs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issue.
- Prepare impact analysis of potential changes to SharePoint platform
- Diploma in Information system or relevant.
- Min 1-3 years experience in administering SharePoint solutions.
- Microsoft certificates will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in SharePoint Application and IT Infrastructure.
Interested applicants, please state your last drawn and expected salaries, notice period and reason for leaving last employment and email to firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Words format for processing.
Attn: Tan Jie Ying
(Registration No: R1984193)
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $5K + VB + allowance + commission