Salary : $5K
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
Perms x 2
- Involved in pre-development stages such as developing proof of concepts, technical designs, and data modelling
- Responsible to develop software application using PHP and CakePHP Framework and work with internal divisions and stakeholders to create or/and enhance new features on Web Applications
- To gather user requirements and translate into technical specification and develop proof of concepts and technical designs
- To customize and integrate PHP-based web applications and provide technical advice and maintenance support for Moodle, Totara, and other PHP- based web applications on-time within SLA agreements
- Installation and configuration of plug-ins and support software development,debugging, testing and maintenance of the backend application
- To create design and code and system quality improvement to backend application programming interface (API) and review user interfaces for consistency and functionality with technical documentation
- To Inspect and validate software quality maintenance
- Min Diploma or degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT web development or equivalent
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server/ Linux Server
- Experience in Education domain and PHP-based applications, and/or Moodle, Totara, or similar platforms will be advantageous
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.