- Responsible for designing, developing and upgrading the core machine learning algorithms and services to deliver high quality fully tested code according to specifications and resolve internal technical issues
- To conduct the research and development in various AI fields in terms of Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, and Knowledge Graph
- Reseach and select the appropriate approaches to solve issues and support for existing software and analyze existing software and identify areas for modification and improvement
- In charge of system implementation and testing, debugging and detailed technical documentation of solutions and acceptance test
- Provide daily support for new / existing applications
- Master/PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Linguistics or similar field
- Proven experience in CV/NLP tasks, such as sentiment analysis, named entity detection, machine translation or machine reading comprehension
- Programming expertise in at least one programing language (Python or Java preferred)
- Understanding of the fundamentals of NLP/CV techniques, neural networks and machine learning algorithms
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (like Tensorflow or PyTorch) and libraries
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.