Salary Range: $4500 + AWS + VB + allowance
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
MNC / SGX Listed Company
- Responsible for deploying and developing the Asia Pacific Region learning program from a technical and commercial perspective and refine the existing competence framework
- Partner with internal stakeholders regarding instructional design and conduct training needs assessment and mapping competence gaps
- Manage and track resources, timelines, budgets and communication across global teams and advocate the foundations of learning implementation across the organization
- Prepare training plans and schedules and assist in designing and developing training programs
- Apply appropriate assessment tools to measure training effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employees’ skills and competences
- Facilitate training through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction and online training
- Gather feedback after each training session and provide findings reports to management.
- Curriculum and training records Prepare relevant training and statistics reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Training, Business, HR or related field
- Min. 3 years of experience as training executive in providing full scope training materials
- Experience with e-learning platforms and coordinating various training in technical, management and soft skills development
- Knowledge of competency assessment and best practices in creating instructional materials
- Good knowledge of various training methods and techniques, instructional design and implementation,
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.