- Responsible for daily project activities in Workshop for assembly and dimantling
- Liaise with customers, consultant and relevant authorities concerning progress of work, approval of plans
- Manage projects & arrange pipelines of project progression
- Plan, implement & monitor work schedule for project execution
- Perform project cost estimation and requisition of resources for the project
- P&ID and construction drawing review
- Experience QESH systems and adhere to policy
- Minimum 5 years of technical pump experience
- Experience in handling project pipeline and multi tasking
- Excellent communication skills.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
- Salary Offer $4500 - $5500