5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
- Responsible to develop and implement new software modules
- Involve in testing and improving and resolve issues on new software
- Coordinate and comply with client’s software development guidelines
- To deliver requirements with high user satisfaction
- Keep abreast of software development competencies ie. programming language, development tools, programming technique and enterprise computing
- Diploma / Degree in IT / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Related
- Min 3 years experience hands on software development from design specifications, implementaton and integration test
- Knowledge in Oracle, MySQL, MS Access and Weblogic Servers
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $4,500- $6,000 +AWS+VB