8 Hours Flexible work arrangement, Mon-Fri
Salary Range: $3K – $6K + VB
- Participate in the design, implementation, testing, documentation and maintenance of Windows and Web applications.
- Collaborate with clients and business analysts to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code as per coding standard guidelines.
- Produce documentation that includes user requirement specifications and change request specifications.
- Perform pre/post-sale support, troubleshoot issues and training at customer site if necessary.
- A Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant work experience are required.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, testing and operations.
- Experience in C and C++ programming languages, and object-oriented design and methodology.
- Strong experience with relational databases (MySQL).
- Experience developing across Windows/Linux.
- Knowledge of Win32 Windows Programming / Android Development / iOS Development is an added advantage.
- Candidate also be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques and keep up to date with advances in computer technology and how it affects the business environment.
Interested applicants, please state your last drawn and expected salaries, notice period and reason for leaving last employment and email to email@example.com in MS Words format for processing.
- Attn: Stephanie Kuek
(Registration No: R1983949)CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $3000 – $6000 + VB