- To lead in delivering the development task assigned ensuring delivery within tight timelines
- Participate in the entire lifecycle of the development project and understand the requirement and ensure quality deliverables
- Ensure quality and optimized coding with proper documentation and do peer code reviews
- Participate in the technical design
- To develop unit plan and perform unit testing and provide continuously improved product experience
- Actively assist Support and Sales team and contribute to innovative & best-in-class solutions for our business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Proficient experience on usage of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Responsive UI Development experience with Bootstrap, JQuery. Knowledge on Node.JS, AngularJS
- Hands-on experience on architecting and developing Microservices
- Exposure to an industry-standard database (SQL Server) with awareness of database design and SQL scripting knowledge and performance tuning
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment and to learn new frameworks/stacks
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.