Full Time Islandwide, Various Locations Business Analyst / Process Analyst / Data Analyst - Consumer Products (FMCG) - E-Commerce - IT - Data Centre - IT - Mobile Application - IT / Computer - C# / C++ - IT / Computer - Desktop / Helpdesk - IT / Computer - Machine Automation - IT / Computer - Web Development - IT / Computer (Hardware) - IT / Computer (QA/QC) - IT / Computer (Software) - IT / Computer / Web Applications - IT / Software - Full Stack - IT web - IT/ Computer - Agile - IT/ Computer - Internet of Things (IoT) - IT/ Computer - Java/J2EE - IT/ Computer - Projects - IT/ NOC / SOC - IT/Computer - Infrastructure Security - IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin - IT/Computer – Cloud - Project Management - Quality Assurance - Research & Design - Science & Technology - Supply Chain & Logistics - UI/UX Design
Mon-Fri, office hours
Salary Range: $6.1K + AWS + VB
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- Lead and manage a small team of developers to deliver the modules to develop web-based application systems.
- Able to lead and drive the requirements gathering process.
- Participate in the design and development of web applications based on product (J2EE-based).
- Lead and manage the user acceptance testing process.
- Implement, customize, test, document and maintain software applications.
- Ensure that the modules delivered are according to the specifications and are of high quality.
- A Degree/Diploma in Computer Science with at least 3 years’ software development experience in Internet technology in Win NT, UNIX or LINUX platform
- Technical skills include proven object-oriented programming experience with Java and C++ together with extensive RDBMS through JDBC
- Experience in Data analysis, Elixir reporting solutions, J2EE, Web Services and XML will be advantageous
- Very strong in SQL
- Similar to a Full Stack Developer role, but without actual coding work.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
- Salary Offer $6.1K + AWS + VB