$4K – $6K +AWS + VB + allowance
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
Transportation provided or state the nearest mrt stations
- Responsible to conduct vulnerability assessment and penetration test on networks, web applications, mobile applications or wireless systems and perform security review of host OS configuration and types of applications, networks or platforms
- To perform source code review and security analysis on the vulnerabilities
- To handle comprehensive reports with document findings
- Keep abreast of new developments and emerging threats and vulnerabilities in cyber security
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Information Security or equivalent
- Possess at least 2 years of cyber security experience in security testing, review
- Min. 5 years experience will be considered for the Senior Consultant position who is able to lead projects
- Possess Security certifications ie. CREST CRT (Pen), OSCP, CEH, GPEN, GWAPT, GMOB
- Familiar with various tools Burp Suite, Kali Linux, Metasploit, Nessus, Nmap, Netsparker, Wireshark, etc…is an added advantage
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.