Full Time Islandwide, Various Locations Business Analyst / Process Analyst / Data Analyst - Consumer Products (FMCG) - E-Commerce - IT - Data Centre - IT - Mobile Application - IT / Computer - C# / C++ - IT / Computer - Desktop / Helpdesk - IT / Computer - Machine Automation - IT / Computer - Web Development - IT / Computer (Hardware) - IT / Computer (QA/QC) - IT / Computer (Software) - IT / Computer / Web Applications - IT / Software - Full Stack - IT web - IT/ Computer - Agile - IT/ Computer - Internet of Things (IoT) - IT/ Computer - Java/J2EE - IT/ Computer - Projects - IT/ NOC / SOC - IT/Computer - Infrastructure Security - IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin - IT/Computer – Cloud - Project Management - Quality Assurance - Research & Design - Science & Technology - Supply Chain & Logistics - UI/UX Design
$5K – $8K + AWS + VB + allowance
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
Transportation provided or state the nearest mrt stations
- Responsible for finding new developments and emerging threats in cyber security technologies and conduct Cyber governance risk assessment and audit for compliance
- To lead cyber Security project advisory and guidance, critical systems controls analysis and cyber resilience and disaster recovery
- To perform gap analysis and cyber governance assessment against industry standards such as NIST, ISO, COBIT.
- To evaluate the cyber maturity of IT-OT security programmes and review cyber security frameworks and security policies.
- Involve in consultancy and recommendation with mitigation measures and prepare reports with documented sourcing.
- Deliver business proposals and presentations to potential customers
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Information Security or equivalent
- Min. 3 years of cyber security experience in security audit, risk and compliance.
- Min. 6 years or more experience will be considered for the Managerial Consultant with ability to lead in project delivery
- Possess Security certifications: CRISC, CISSP, CISA, GICSP, GSEC, GCCC
- Execute tasks independently and with customer service assurance.
- Possess good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.