- Responsible for project planning and implementation of construction
- Provides repair, commissioning and installation of gas supply
- Develops project plans, objectives, schedules and budgets.
- Ensure all engineering work and maintenance of gas supply facilities equipments run smoothly
- Overseeing project schedules, progress and costs
- Project meeting with contractors and suppliers
- Perform project system design, planning and cost estimation
- Degree in mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in petroleum / gas supply industry
- Salary Range: $3500 – $4500
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $3500 – $4500