- Develop and apply reliable manufacturing engineering methods, theories and research techniques
- Maintain detailed documentation and coordinate with materials purchasing and other departments to ensure delivery of supplies or services needed to meet scheduled timelines
- Develop manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency
- Assure product and process quality
- Good troubleshooting skills and abilities to interpret schematic and assembly drawings
- New Product Introduction (NPI) into the production / manufacturing areas, setup and follow through the entire process buyoff
- Verify BOM compare differences / issues including re-configuration on equipment module; raise, approve, and amend ECOs; pass down information effectively to production personalRequirements:
- Diploma / Degree
- About 3 years experience in process manufacturing
- Identify products design, test fixture software and hardware issuesCompetitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
Attn: Raeka Chua
- Salary Offer $3K - $5.5K