- Responsible for price negotiation and contractual terms of supply
- Perform sourcing activities and supplier development
- Maintain good support to purchasing team on deliveries and shipments
- Procure components to support engineering evaluation and NPI launches
- Participate in design revews with R&D and suppliers on tool design and analysis
- Degree/ diploma in mechanical engineering, supply chain, Manaufacturing
- Min 3 years experience in engineering manufacturing industry
- SAP and MS Office proficiency
- Technical knowledge on manufacturing process (metal machining, plastic injection, metal stamping)
5 working days, Mon – Fri
Salary range : $4K – $6KCompetitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $4K – $6K