- Develop implement best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output.
- Plan and implement cost reduction, efficiency and quality improvement program.
- Define process problems that lead to quality issues, evaluate cause of problems, implement solutions to stabilise process, increase output, reduce cycle time and cost improvement.
- Initiate, drive and participate in Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) activities to drive for continuous improvement.
- Develop and maintain proper job methods, work instruction, provide guidance and training to technicians.
- Liaise and work with external parties (Corporate, Sister Plants, Vendor) on process related problem solving and performance improvementRequirements:
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Min 3 years of manufacturing/operation experience.
- Relevant experience in driving Quality and Process improvement
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
- Salary Offer $3K - $4K