- Responsible to manage payments, demurrages and shipping claims
- Checking and handling of Letter of Credit (LC), arrange LC confirmation, liaise with banks to negotiate on LC and Bank Guarantee.
- Handle shipment coordination with trade brokers, suppliers, ship-brokers, buyers, ship owners/agents Insurance agents and etc.
- Manage full spectrum of shipping operations and documentations.
- Liaise with both internal and external parties when necessary
- Handle invoicing and matching through systems like SAP
- Min Diploma holder.
- With 3 years of relevant experience in Bulk Commodities / Containerized Shipments
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of Credit Terms
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $3,000 - $3,500 +AWS+VB