$6K+ AWS + VB
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
- Responsible to resolve issues on Cisco / HP switching and routing and wireless networking (Aruba/Cisco/HP)
- To provide high quality network design and ensure that solutions proposed meet customers’ need
- Responsible to perform network troubleshooting to local (LAN) or wide (WAN) network and provide high quality pre-sales technical consultation and develop cost effective and reliable Network solutions
- Involved in implementation on network projects and budget forecast ensuring delivery of projects on time and provide timely update on progress
- To resolve issues and propose network solutions to the team for project works
- To keep abreast of technological advancement in the industry in the area of Infrastructure security and understand the latest network security threats & issues & their mitigating solutions
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or IT
- CCNA and CCNP certification or CCIE, CCDP certification or equivalent is advantage
- Min 3 years of relevant working experience in IT Network industry and involved in Pre-sales or Post-sales of medium to large/complex Infrastructure.
- Familiar in Routing, Switching, Wireless, MPLS, DHCP, DNS, NAC, Proxy, Syslog, Firewall, SSL VPN, Network Management and Structured Cabling
- Proficiency in VPN technology (IPsec/SSL-VPN/Secured remote user access), Firewall deployment/configuration/maintenance
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.