- Salary Range: $4.5K – $6K + AWS+ VB
- Network / Infrastructure Engineers / Specialists (Junior and Senior roles)
- Telco / IT Security-Based Company
- Location: Various
- Permanent Roles
- Responsible to execute all phases of Complex IT networking projects from design and implementation to documentation
- Keep abreast of the knowledge in IT trends on network sub-specialty (e.g. Routing & switching, Network Security, Network monitoring and Performance).
- Work closely with clients on gathering requirements, design, configure and troubleshoot LAN switches technologies or WAN network
- Responsible to perform network troubleshooting to local (LAN) or wide (WAN) network.
- Experience in Implementation on network projects
- Recommend improvement in network designs to improve reliability, security and efficiency
- Work with vendors to resolve product bugs on Project Network Design with the Implementation and Maintenance Team
- Diploma / Degree in IT / Computer Science / Engineering or related
- CCNA / CCNP / CCIE Certified will be preferred
- Network Security Related Certifications will be an added advantage
- Min. 3 years experience in network administration / implementation / troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge on routers, Switches, firewalls, wireless networking and Data Centre networking
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $4.5K – $6K + AWS+ VB