1 year contract (renewable)
Mon-Fri, office hours
Industry: IT Security
Salary Range: $8K + Bonus
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- Strive to ensure assigned projects are in compliance to IT Security Standards and Policies including data security.
- Assist to deliver project as budgeted and scheduled by ensuring IT deliverable are In-tune with overall Project deliverable
- Leverage on Security, Network and System Specialists to lend technical consultancy, guidance and support e.g.
- to review proposals from IT perspective,
- assist with the implementation and coordination with internal Infra, systems, EUC and Security teams.
- assist to establish IT specification for RFP
- Work with relevant parties e.g. Specialists, IT Security, Users, Vendors, Infra team to ensure compliance to IT policies.
- Works with Experts to manage systems by offering guidance from IT perspective. This will include overseeing/monitoring IT deployment, IT maintenance
- Work with client to manage contract and vendors from IT perspective e.g. SLA, Tech Refresh
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in BS Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Min 5 years experience in Project Manager / Security / Data protection
- Well organized, proactive and self-directed, able to provide supervision to team members
Interested applicants, please state your last drawn and expected salaries, notice period and reason for leaving last employment and email to firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Words format for processing.
Attn: Stephanie Kuek (SK)
(Registration No: R1983949)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $8K + Commission