5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- To lead in delivering the development task assigned ensuring delivery within tight timelines
- Research and to integrate full software for equipment, desktop computers and the cloud
- Participate in the entire lifecycle of the development project and understand the requirement and ensure quality deliverables
- Ensure quality and optimized coding with proper documentation and do peer code reviews
- Analyze and recommend optimal approaches to design and efficient implementation based on practicality, best practices, and key technology trade off decisions
- To develop unit plan and perform unit testing and provide continuously improved product experience
- Design and develop proof of concept and production web applications that interface with new equipment as well as algorithms that meet and exceed performance targets
- To lead the design and deployment of new features to improve the speed and functionality of web applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in agile development, mobile development, cloud infrastructure, or DevSecOps will be advantageous.
- Passion and interest in design thinking, business process re-engineering, or change management
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.