- Monitoring service level agreement (SLA) performance for compliance and analyzing and reviewing service performance against the service level agreement (SLAs)
- Facilitating communication between departments in order to define and maintain the service level agreement (SLAs) required for each business unit
- To provide a monthly SLA summary presentation to Customer relating to all projects under the Master SLA during the SLA or Management (MRMP) Meeting
- To lead the post-delivery team to maintain and keep track of all post-delivery projects relating all Projects’ Support Contracts and maintain Inventory Asset list
- Compile and deliver all forms of maintenance reports (eg, installation report, incident report, scope of works, certificate of completion, quarterly preventive maintenance report, ISO report, billing, etc
- To schedule all preventive maintenance
- Degree information technology, engineering, computer science or equivalent
- CCNA/ CCNP/ certified is advantage (Virtualization, VMware , Backup and Recovery Application (NetBackup)
- Min 5 years experience in operational client service experience on Costs/Overhead Management, Contract Renewal skills and ensure that all SLA/KPI are met
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure such as Servers, OS, Network, Virtualization, Cloud, Storage and Backup Solutions
- Knowledge in Microsoft Azure, Operations & Support, Window servers(AD, Clustering) , Linux (Red Hat, Centos, Ubuntu, Etcetera), Systems Security, Performance and Monitoring
- No experience is welcome to apply for junior roles
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.