5 working days, Mon – Fri
Salary range:$3500 – $5K + AWS +VB
- Administer various aspect of compensation and benefits, recruitment, training & organisation development
- Involved in annual budget process and manpower planning
- Involved in business projects and support business units
- Responsible for daily HR operations matters including onboarding and Offboarding process, confirmation/probation, employee benefits, certification of employment requests, compensation and Group insurance administration.
- Review and update HR policies and propose changes to stay abreast of HR market trend
- SAP HRIS Data Management, PIC for all HR system related issues and CorpPass administration
- Responsible for HR statistical reporting, i.e. headcount report, monthly financial review reports, Market Pay Data Survey and Labour Market Survey.
- Involve in HR Audit
- Degree in HR Management / Business admin
- Min 3- 5 years HR experience preferably as generalist in operation
- Excellent communication skills and rapport builder
- Organised and meticulous
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $3,500 – $5,000 + AWS +VB