- Assisting Director in providing corporate secretariat to the Board and Management committee
- Communicating important issues to Board and relevant committees.
- Dealing with corporate and constitutional issues
- Liaise with relevant authorities and lawyers on legal/constitutional matters
- Advise and update the Board and Management
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration. Those with majors in Communications and Media or Public Relations will have an advantage.
- Computer literate especially in MS Powerpoint
- Excellent communication, networking and presentation skills
- Results-driven with a sense of urgency and tasks-focused
- Able to work independently, as a team and manage expectations of different members to achieve desired results
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.