Salary: $5K-$6K +AWS + 3-4 VB
- Point of contact for the security team on planning, implementing and upgrading of IT security solutions
- Perform vulnerability assessment scans on a routine and ad-hoc basis against infrastructure assets ensuring vulnerabilities are identified and managed according to SLA and Compliance requirements
- Develop and maintain technical, operational and configuration documentations required for project implementation.
- Vendor coordination with product implementation; evaluate security products and conduct Proof of Concept (POC) to verify the effectiveness of each security measures ensuring effective implementation
- Responsible to provide technical support and incident response for IT security infrastructure components to the maintenance team
- To guide technical advise to junior engineers and Stay up-to-date of the current threat landscape with continuous knowledge improvement in tools and best practices in Cyber Security Protection
- To implement and manage various levels of automation among tools in the infrastructure to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of vulnerability management
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Min 3 years’ experience in Cyber Security with vulnerability assessments on web-based applications, networks and computer systems
- Experience in translating customer’s project requirement into Dashboard and Reports
- Familiarity with IT compliance standards such as CIS or DISA in a variety of technical environments
- Good understanding of network and server infrastructure
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.