Salary Range: $5K +AWS + 2-3 VB
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- Responsible for full cycle of planning and implementing and upgrading of IT security solutions
- Support project by delivering project deliverables and completing project milestones
- Develop and maintain technical, operational and configuration documentations required for project implementation
- Vendor coordination and management for product implementation and troubleshooting
- Evaluate security products and conduct Proof of Concept (POC) to verify the effectiveness of each security measures
- Ensure security measures to be effective after implementation
- Provide technical support and incident response for IT security infrastructure components to the maintenance team
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Min 2 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Detailed understanding of Linux administration involving RHEL and Ubuntu.
- Knowledge in scripting languages such as Python, Perl and PowerShell & Linux shell scripting is a plus.
- Knowledge in firewall, AV, EDR, SIEM, SOAR, cloud technologies and services or any other security technologies is a advantage
- Team player as well as ability to work independently on tasks
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing. To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Attn: Stephanie Kuek (Registration No.: R1983949)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
- Salary Offer $5K - $7K+AWS + 2-3 VB