- To integrate in-house cyber security products into the operational environment with knowledge of network and application layer protocols with vendors
- Responsible for the deployment and operational support of in-house cyber security products such as conducting pre-deployment products testing
- Perform routine operational preventive maintenance duties and participate in Incident Response that includes root cause
- Identify opportunities to improve process and/or tools to ensure highest level of quality, including documentation, mentoring and training sessions
- Manage the projects’ Cost, Schedule, Performance & Risks.
- Degree in IT / Computer Science / Cyber Security or Related
- Min. 3 year experience on security operations
- Possess PMP certified and CCNA / Certification in Cyber Security will be an added advantage.
- Experience in project budget and deployment
- Possess excellent communication skills and project planning
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.