- Salary Range: $4K- $5K + AWS+VB
- Permanent Roles X 3
- Responsible to perform network troubleshooting to local (LAN) or wide (WAN) network.
- Involved in implementation on network projects and budget forecast
- To resolve issues and propose network solutions to the team for project works
- In-charge of implementation for active network including L1, L2 and L3 network
- Perform on-site and off-site testing and commissioning for network implementation and service activation
- To manage & track all cabling and patching records and coordinate with appointed vendor for site survey
- Preparing weekly ticket tracking list for outstanding & resolved tickets
- To provide monthly equipment status (system events, severity alerts, violations, overall status, etc..) report to customer.
- Coordinate with vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure internal audit compliance
- Min. Diploma / Degree in IT / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or Related
- Min. 3 years experience in a similar capacity (Junior level candidates with CCNA welcome to apply)
- Network security products related certifications is an added advantage (F5, Checkpoint, Juniper etc)
- Experience in either network security / deployment / implementation / projects
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.