Location: Various locations
- Responsible to support network access and infrastructure and services and coordinate security and cloud-based services
- In charge of infrastructure Security Administration for all network security hardware and software (firewalls, intrusion detection, antivirus/malware, access control)
- To design and implement security configurations and involved in internet edge security
- Involved in security architecture development including network,host and application stack design
- Operating System patch that inter-dependent on application on the PC.
- Responsible to escalate requests to the next level and follow up on outstanding cases
- To do patching, upgrading software/ system applications
- Stay abreast in Security solutions and tools, products
- Degree in IT / Computer Engineering / Cyber Security or related (CISSP/ CISA/ CISM) / ISO 27001
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience in routing, switches, IP Addressing, Network Security
- Knowledge in security tools and solutions
- Hand on experience in WAF, DDoS Protection, Firewall analyzers, DNS Security is a plus
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $5K – $7K + AWS+VB