AWS + VB + allowance
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- To lead Agile projects by understaning Agile and onboard key role and work closely with project leadership to assess organizational impediments, measure flow and develop strategies for continuously improving
- To implement processes and tools to allow for multiple paths of delivery ie. create simplified, consistent, reusable, efficient and flexible methodologies
- Active role in mentoring agile teams and guide them in project implementation and serve as a Mentor to facilitate and provide guidance to facilitate adoption and maturity.
- To keep abreast of latest trend and cultivate new processes and improvements based on program retrospectives
- Degree in IT / Engineering / Certified Scrum Master or an equivalent qualification or related
- Min. 5 years of experience in managing Government Projects in an Agile environment
- Good knowledge of the commonly used agile tools and practices
- Possess management and coaching skills
- Ability to lead a team and manage projects
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing. To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.