5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- Responsible to assist process owners and users in developing, maintaining and testing work in SAP S/4 HANA environment as the main system for all supporting systems (SAP MDG, SAP FIORI, SAP PI/XI/PO, ABAP etc.)
- Assist process owners and users in developing, maintaining and testing the SAP ABAP application that supports the ECC 6.0
- To provide provide SAP Techno-Functional Support and Perform Configuration in SD/MM/FI/CO modules to all our subsidiaries worldwide when required
- Develop SAP application reports and technical documentation from initial set-up of the project for the final delivery of the result
- Involve in the implementation of SAP Enhancement project including: Requirement Gathering, Business Blueprint, System and Process Design and Solution, projects to worldwide subsidiaries when require
- Degree in Computer Science, or Information Technology, or equivalent
- Min 2 years relevant experience in SAP environment and has done at least one SAP implementation cycle.
- Knowledge in SAP ABAP, SAP FIORI, CORE DATA SERVICES, SAP Workflow, ALV, OOP, FI/CO Configuration (Setup Company Code, Ledger, AR/AP, Banks, Fixed Asset, Cost Center, Profit Center, COPA, etc)
- Familiar with SAP R/3 processes and functions especially in FI/CO modules
- Possess ABAP Development skills are big advantage
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing. To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.