- Build good rapport with customers, principals and vendors
- Conduct evaluations for system, parts and materials with customers
- Execute plans to increase market share for assigned products and services
- Collaborate with suppliers, principals and internal staff to achieve smooth and prompt sales and technical service support
- Prepare sales report
- Handle sales of equipment, parts, materials and services to achieve sales targets
- Presentation, negotiation, quotation, commissioning/ acceptance and post sales services
- Complete all required sales reports, record and ISO documentations
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical / Manufacturing / Engineering or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ of relevant experience
- PC Literate
- Able to travel
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $3K - $4.5K