5 days work week
- Responsible for shipment arrangement and inventory monitoring
- Handle coordination with Purchasers and pricing management
- Responding to sale team’s request on tender bid process, coordination and scheduling of works
- Liaise with customers and business units to ensure order fulfillment
- Monitor delivery shipments and checking of shipping documents
- Organize invoices to customers’ payment centre and maintain the order schedules
- Attend to customer’s queries and follow up on invoice dispute issues.
- GCE ‘N’/’O’/ITE qualification or equivalent
- Min 2 years’ relevant working experience in logistics / shipping
- Proficient in MS Office application
- Pleasant personality with good communication skills
- Able to commence immediate
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.