- Implementation and maintenance of Safety Case
- Ensure compliance of up-to-date WSH regulations and rules in the company.
- Conduct WSH training to relevant employees & labor contractors
- Ensure that all risk assessment in the workplace is implemented
- Monitor WSH performance through analysis and roll out initiatives to improve safety performance.
- Support site incident investigation, incident report, reporting to respective authority and ensure proper closure.Requirements
· Diploma in Engineering and Chemical Process Technology or equivalent.
· Safety & Health related trainings. WSH officer certification
· 1-2 years working experience
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
- Salary Offer $3K - $4K