Salary $3800 – $3800
- To review contractor EHS relevant documents.
- Assists in establishing, promoting and maintaining EHS programs and activities.
- Organizes safety events and activities.
- Identify and assess risks arising form workplace conducted in during monthly inspection.
- Assist in ensure compliance on prevailing MOM Acts and regulations.
- Review and update of Risk Assessment and Safe Work Procedure.
- Assists in ensuring all permits / license related to workplace Safety, health and environmental control are kept in order.
- Conducts monthly EHS inspection and work closely with all respective functional group on the closure.
- CertIficate in bizSAFE
- With 2 – 3 years of relevant working experience
- EHS regulations
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
Attn: Raeka Chua
Registration No: R1102058)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.