$5K – $6K+AWS + VB
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
- Responsible to resolve issues relating to server related incidents & issues and support customizations to enhance the efficiency of existing systems
- To support Disaster recovery including responding to level 2 incidents and troubleshooting as well as coordinate with the Application Development team for the successful resolution of issues
- Coordinate with Incident Manager to ensure Preventive and detective measures of the applications are identified and implemented
- To ensure that stakeholders comply with the organization’s regulations to increase productivity and efficiency
- Degree in IT related
- Min 3 years in Linux(Redhat)/VMWare/Jboss administrations
- Understanding of IT infrastructure and knowledgeable in SAN/NAS/Backup configuration and troubleshooting
- Understanding of software infrastructure and experience in building automated solutions through tools
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.