- Perform in-process quality control of nanoparticle production using various techniques
- Build Principal Component Analysis (PCA) models to support QC analysis.
- Perform equipment/software/method validation and revalidation when necessary.
- Follow Good Lab Practices (GLP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Support the compliance with ISO 13485 QMS, laboratory safety procedures and SOPs.
- Degree in Chemistry
- With 2 years of experience
- Training and guidance provided
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
- Salary Offer $3K - $5K