- Implement Asset Management plan and marketing strategies
- Enhancing cash flow and asset value and managing annual budgets and reports
- Work closely with Property Manager that property is well maintained and compliance with regulations
- Conducting market intelligence and collating gloabl industry
- Degree in Real Estate / Building/ Project Management / Business/ Finance
- Min 3 -5 years in asset management / property management
- SAP proficient is advantage
5 working days, Mon – Fri
Salary range: $8K (depending on experience)
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $8K (depending on experience)