- Responsible to lead deployment and operational support of in-house projects independently from the beginning to the deployment phase and implementing best practices
- To troubleshoot hardware and software technical issues
- Coordinate with various external and internal stakeholders to ensure project integration and implementation are done timely, within scope and within budget
- Stay abreast of latest technology and work with R&D division on conceptualized design
- Degree in IT / Computer Science / Software engineering or related
- PMP Certified is a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Software Project Management
- Software project management skills, with Financial Services related experience is advantageous
- Possess strong leadership and manpower deployment
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.