1 year contract
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
Location: Tai Seng
- Responsible for prompt response & follow up with Factory & End User
- Submit document & drawing to customer platform promptly
- Ensure drawing revision meet customer requirement
- Ensure proper documentation and recording
- Coordinate with factory ensuring goods & documentation meet customer requirement
- Ensure goods are deliver in timely and deliver within the customer requirement date
- Adhoc duty when assigned
- Min. GCE ‘O’ Level or Equivalent
- Min. 2 years project administrative and coordination
- Able to communicate in Korean will be an advantage
- Meticulous in documentation and proficient in MS Office application
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.