- Responsible to analyse sales forecast and production process time schedule with production teams for current and upcoming orders.
- To monitor capacity requirement for 3 to 4 months base on sales forecast and provide optional planning
- Coordinate with purchasing team on the timely delivery of the raw materials to support the production plan on time and to control raw material inventory
- To obtain production output information and prepare report submission
- Coordinate with various departments to ensure production activities requirements are met according to corporate standards and customer requirements
- Min. diploma in Supply Chain Management / Manufacturing / Engineering related
- Min 2 years working experience in manufacturing industry
- Good planning with raw material inventory and materials flow concepts
- Possess good analytical skill
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $3,000 – $3,300 + AWS +VB