Salary Range: $3500+AWS+VB
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
Location: West / MNC
Transportation provided or state the nearest mrt stations
- Analyse inventory and machine forecast for production team for current and upcoming orders
- Responsible to monitor capacity requirement and plan with production manager and adjust planning according to the schedule
- To plan and control the production plan requirements and key customer demands
- Work closely with purchasing team on delivery of raw materials and avoid material inventory shortage
- Submission of production output details for report submission
- Min diploma in Supply Chain/ Manufacturing / Production related
- Min 2 years manufacturing experience in Production planning
- Proficient in AutoCAD is plus
- Detailed orientated and possess excellent communication skills
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $3,500+AWS+VB