- Manage Product Development Life Cycle from conceptualisation, product modelling, planning, development and launch
- Responsible for Product Business case, Budget and P&L
- Gain deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new product and services ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Develop product pricing, differentiation and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with IT and engineering teams and internal support team (marketing, operation and billing) to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with sales and marketing team, executives, and other product management team members
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Engineering with at least 2 to 4 years of experience
- Proven work experience in product management/ development.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $5,000- $7,000 +AWS+VB