- Perform assembly of electrical, hydraulics and control system
- Creation of design drawing using solidworks
- Provide technical support, both written and verbal
- Conduct in-depth analysis of design specifications
- Prepare detail cost estimation
- Communicate effectively with vendors and customers
- Work closely with engineers
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Nitec/Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
- With 2 – 3 year(s) of relevant working experience
- With knowledge in 2D/3D AutoCAD drawings
- Training and guidance provided
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
Attn: Raeka Chua
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
- Salary Offer $2.5K - $3.5K / AWS / VB