Working Hours: Mon – Fri, 9am – 6pm
- To develop software and firmware -based cyber security applications and applicances
- To manage the life cycle from system design to implementation
- Coordinate with the stakeholders on requirements and involve in algorithm development and web/window/Linux software development
- Responsible on design of user interfaces
- Involved in algorithm development and web/ windows/ Linux Software development and design of users interfaces
- Degree in IT/ Electronics Engineering / Cyber security or related
- Certification in Cyber Security is a plus
- Min 2 years’ experience in cyber security application development
- Ability to handle scripting languages ie. POwershell, Batch,VBS
- Programming skill in C / C++ , Java, ASP, Microsoft .Net
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $4,500 – $6,000 + AWS+VB