- Execution of new product or process development and qualification
- Ensure equipment operation procedures and maintenance program are in place
- Ensure training and troubleshooting programs on equipment and hardware are in place
- Enable and manage engineering change control activities
- Monitor and maintain the Production Control System.
- Improve production yield, efficiency, utilization and cost reduction
- Perform failure analysis, equipment troubleshooting and data analysis.
- Initiate, lead and drive process and equipment performance improvement.
- Nitec / Diploma / Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- With 2 years of experience in process / fabrication
- Experience in manufacturing / precision will be an added advantage
- Experience in Product / Testing / Process / Quality etc (Various openings)
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Attn: Raeka Chua
Registration No: R1102058)
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $3K - $3.5K