· Manage equipment construction activities associated with implementation of engineering projects
· Support all phases of engineering project implementation to meet scope, schedule, budget, quality, and safety requirements
· Review P&IDs, standard detail drawings, URS, HAZOP study report etc.,
· Review 3D model and 2D layouts as appropriate, general arrangement and isometric drawings for construction & installation
· Review detailed specification datasheets for equipment, valves, instruments, piping etc.,
· Review testing and commissioning procedures
· Involve Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) of all process equipment’s, if applicable.
· Involve Inspection Site installation of new equipment’s upon delivery.
· Review of Vendor Turnover Packages and Construction Trade Turnover Packages.
· Review Functional specifications
· Participate in Software FAT using PCS7.
· Involve Commissioning and Qualification of new/Modified equipment’s in Cell Culture or Downstream (Purification) areas. Which include reviewing of C&Q documents.
· Review Punch list and follow-up until successful handover.
· Review hand-over records
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 3 to 5+ years of experience in Upstream/Downstream bioprocess operations and Demonstrated experience in equipment design in Pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry
· Experience in an engineering role supporting cGMP operations in a Pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical manufacturing plant is highly desirable.
· Experience in the design and operation of biopharmaceutical manufacturing equipment and facilities.
· Ability to effectively communicate via writing and oral communication at all levels.
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
Attn: Raeka Chua
- Salary Offer $3K - $5K