- To assist engineers to develop, sustain and improve process capability indices to meet operations goals
- Perform shift duties to support the running of Production in the module and ensure that process integrity for machines is in place for production
- Assist engineers in the qualification and fine tuning of processes for production
- Fast response in highlighting and trouble-shoot process related issues and minimize the time lots on hold
- Create job-files for metrology tools for production set-up, and housekeeping of files
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics / Mechanical/ Microelectronics / Chemical Process Technology or equivalent
- Engineering knowledge
- Experience in semiconductor devices
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
Attn: Raeka Chua
- Salary Offer $3K - $5K